“Amazing coffee ”
Review of Coffeeshop Company

Coffeeshop Company
Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Spring
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Only been in Tx 2 days and found my favourite coffee house. Busy friendly and great coffee and food.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The food is amazing and the coffee too, we are regular customers but I need say that the customer service is really bad because they don't have enough servers... We was already seat for 20minutes and nobody came to attend us so I decide to awake for order our coffees with the cashier, they served the coffee to our table but the same no body take our order after I told the owner to nobody was with us... And really I don't want to make big deal for this just is for they can have the 100% them restaurant because is really quality food.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The latte took me back to the coffee shops of Europe, but the pastry I ordered was dry, tough, and inedible. It must have come from a box at the back of the grocery store freezer aisle.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

New concept coupled to an age old idea. Great coffee, good food, proven concept across Europe and THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN THE US. That's right. THE first of the brand in the US. Open concept that allows you to enjoy the company and presence of others in the community.
Fun and relaxing and they have just started bringing in quality entertainment in the evenings. Wines and Beer are there for the enjoyment as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

What an unexpected gem!...this has become my new favorite spot! I drove by many times as I was misled by the name, but it is SO MUCH MORE THAN A COFFEE SHOP. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed! Offers fresh, delicious food and a nice environment. Specializes in sandwich fare and lighter foods but also has an expanded menu of flatbread pizza, crepes, salad, savory strudel & puff pastry just to name a few...all are freshly prepared! Plus they have breakfast. The happy hours are awesome value and they have live music on particular Wednesdays! Give it a try and then tell your friends! Oh, and if your only objective is to relax over a hot coffee, iced coffee, tea, wine, or beer they have that too!