“Good Service, Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #331 of 531 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We were provided good food and service as we usually experience when we eat at I-Hops across the Country. This Visit was what we had hoped. Good and prompt service and fresh and hot meals.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst service I have received in a long time. It took over an hour to get our food. First meal came out for one of my kids which was soup and Mac and cheese. The Mac and cheese was cold and looked like it had set in there kitchen all day. 20 min later another dish came out which was wrong. I had to ask another waiter for help since our waiter never came back. The whole meal took 2 hours. I had to go find the waiter to get our check.
I will never go back since this is the 2nd time this has happen with I hop . Where was the manger when you need one?
They don't even deserve the one I gave them.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

I really wanted to like this restaurant, but we have had 2 subpar visits. Our first visit was within a month of the restaurant's opening, so we decided to try them again, hoping it was just the mishap of visiting before the staff was completely trained. We chose a very non-busy time, Wednesday morning at 8:30am, and were one of only 10-12 tables occupied. We were greeted, seated, and provided menus & coffee quickly. Our order took approximately 20-30 minutes to come out.......our waitress did not come by to check on us , but the janitor noticed that we had been waiting quite a while & offered to check on our food!!! Our food arrived as ordered, but both of us had cool foods on our plates.......my husband's eggs were cool & the veggies inside my omelet were cool. Most disappointing was that our waitress never returned after serving our breakfast to check & see if everything was to our satisfaction. We like to support neighborhood businesses whenever possible, but will not be returning here.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The place, food, varieties, service are great
Working 24/7 , prices are higher than normal breakfast restaurants in Houston
But I liked

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We ordered Citrus Chicken salad, but there was a little problem with the citrus part. First the server informed my wife that they did not have any and little later he came to me to say the same thing. We think the salad could have been little bigger and it was not as good as before.