“A little slow”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #391 of 559 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Aye there late one Saturday night. The location had 4 other couples when we arrived. We were immediately seated but had to wait nearly 10 minutes to order. I'm still not certain. What the staff was doing since they all seemed to be walking around they just weren't stopping by to take our order. Anyway, once we did give our order the food arrived rather fast and it was all made to order. There are better places for breakfast but if you want to good breakfast late at night IHOP will deliver.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We were provided good food and service as we usually experience when we eat at I-Hops across the Country. This Visit was what we had hoped. Good and prompt service and fresh and hot meals.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst service I have received in a long time. It took over an hour to get our food. First meal came out for one of my kids which was soup and Mac and cheese. The Mac and cheese was cold and looked like it had set in there kitchen all day. 20 min later another dish came out which was wrong. I had to ask another waiter for help since our waiter never came back. The whole meal took 2 hours. I had to go find the waiter to get our check.
I will never go back since this is the 2nd time this has happen with I hop . Where was the manger when you need one?
They don't even deserve the one I gave them.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

I really wanted to like this restaurant, but we have had 2 subpar visits. Our first visit was within a month of the restaurant's opening, so we decided to try them again, hoping it was just the mishap of visiting before the staff was completely trained. We chose a very non-busy time, Wednesday morning at 8:30am, and were one of only 10-12 tables occupied. We were greeted, seated, and provided menus & coffee quickly. Our order took approximately 20-30 minutes to come out.......our waitress did not come by to check on us , but the janitor noticed that we had been waiting quite a while & offered to check on our food!!! Our food arrived as ordered, but both of us had cool foods on our plates.......my husband's eggs were cool & the veggies inside my omelet were cool. Most disappointing was that our waitress never returned after serving our breakfast to check & see if everything was to our satisfaction. We like to support neighborhood businesses whenever possible, but will not be returning here.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The place, food, varieties, service are great
Working 24/7 , prices are higher than normal breakfast restaurants in Houston