“Nice refurbished IHOP”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #330 of 528 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The new IHOP relooking looks much better, modern, clean with a more convenient welcome area.
Now it looks much cleaner and shows how urgent is the remodeling of the old IHOP we can find elsewhere.
Except this comment the product is at the IHOP standard, nice service, good food and decent prices.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My niece and I ate breakfast here and we're not impressed. Service was slow, bacon was undercooked (it was ordered extra crisp) , eggs were ordered over easy and the egg white was still runny. The utensils we were given to eat with were spotty and the table tent above the syrup was splattered with syrup. What ever you do ...do not sit in the corner booth! 1/2 of the booth sits much lower then the other and the table ends up above the chest area.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Went to breakfast with my friend I'm visiting. The hostes and waiter was excellent. Food was good and quick. I've ate here in the past when visiting and was disappointed but this time I wasn't. It has improved 100%. I would come back in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Her food was wrong and cold my pancakes for code the service was good the food could have killed my daughter because of her allergies

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I had breakfast here two mornings and I was completely satisfied, my hunger was also satisfied, you get a good meal at a decent price and the wait staff is always happy to please. I'll always consider IHOP as a "go to" for any meal.