US$99
Staybridge.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$76
Courtyard Houston Sugar Land(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$87
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$75
US$75
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$129
US$112
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Priceline
US$105
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2006

Since the entire bill for two nights was $120 I obviously wasn't expecting much. I wanted a non-smoking room with two queen beds for myself, my husband and our two boys.

The motel is off of a busy rural highway, and I was dismayed when we checked in and the woman at the desk was behind a window like at a movie theater. That made me VERY nervous.

To my complete surprise, what we got was a huge and spotlessly clean room. I am VERY picky and have called housekeeping in many a 4 star hotel. It had a tv, CD player, some sort of VHS or DVD player, microwave, small fridge and a small table to sit and eat. The bathroom was completely marbled and tiled and the beds were extremely comfortable.

The only quibble was that there were only 3 skimpy bath towels in the room so I grabbed a few more off the maid's cart to rectify that. There was no hair dryer, but I had anticipated that and brought my own.

Final thing - my kids have noticed that at very fancy hotels the soda machines are very expensive (3 euros in Germany recently!) but at the Scottish Inn the sodas were 75 cents. There was also an ice machine but we didn't use it.

Bottom line - I probably wouldn't stay there if I was traveling alone (why was the woman hiding behind glass?) but I would happily stay there again if I was with my husband and kids. The setup was perfect for us.

7  Thank SoCal_mother