“Be sure there is a table before you load your tray!”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #3 of 378 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I love the food. You can split a side order so you get two half orders rather than one large. Only problem, sometimes all the tables are taken and you end up paid at the end of the line with no where to go.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I was not too hungry so I had a a series of half orders. Humus, eggplant, lentils and beets and a full order tabouli.

Service was easy, and quick and I was at my table in no time.

Good was tasty and less than 11 dollars.

I will be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Odd place as I was really hoping for some good Mediterranean food as I have live there and I love the food. I have noshed my way from Southern Turkey to Morocco and differences but similarities. Firstly it more cafeteria style so kind of disconcerting, just really did not like this type of service. Also the spicing was odd on the food, especially the meat, and it was not Gulf style either just odd. I asked them to put a thin layer of hummus on a plate and but some shawarma on top and a couple of pitas and I got the huh look as this is a favorite lunch all over the Arabic and Hebrew speaking world and most of the servers came from that area. So I finally convinced they to make this, it takes about 15 seconds and the key is thin layer of hummus and what I got was a deep bowl of hummus with shawarma on top. Yuck and the same amount of olive oil they put on top was not a grade fit for animals. I have been here a number of times for work etc and I have noticed another thing. Every time you go and if you order the same things the price is always different. So I thought why not try this in Arabic and see what happens to the price for fun and to no surprise it was lower, much lower. Plenty of other good places to eat, this is not the place unless you enjoy magic prices.

1  Thank nkn9
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly people. Good food. Butter chicken the best. Very nice area. Fresh vegetables. Good sweets.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place to stop in for lunch. I quickly learned that if you arrive at 11 am you can go through the cafeteria style line at your very own pace. You can see all the different dishes they have to choose from and assemble your own plate. If you arrive at noon expect to wait in line. This place gets very busy for lunch.

I don't know how authentic their food is but I can tell you that every dish I've had has been very good! You get served generous portions and you can mix and match your plate any way you like. Their menu changes daily so you may want to look ahead to make sure they are serving what you want the day you go.

What I really like about this restaurant and I look for in any restaurant is cleanliness. I really appreciate that this restaurant is kept up with. They keep it very clean!

I give it four stars because of their cafeteria style line and their drink station. During rush hour which occurs daily, the lines and wait time are a nuisance. They should add another drink station in a different area to keep the people from piling up waiting to get a drink!

1  Thank texastravler00