“Great food great presentation great price”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #3 of 371 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I'm always surprised when I go here and how fabulous the presentation of the food is and how affordable it is to eat here

I would recommend this to anyone families couples or just you if you're eating out is a great place to get great Mediterranean food at a great value

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The hummus is great. I like the various options you can choose from. My daughter and I got different items so we could share. :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I love the food. You can split a side order so you get two half orders rather than one large. Only problem, sometimes all the tables are taken and you end up paid at the end of the line with no where to go.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I was not too hungry so I had a a series of half orders. Humus, eggplant, lentils and beets and a full order tabouli.

Service was easy, and quick and I was at my table in no time.

Good was tasty and less than 11 dollars.

I will be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Odd place as I was really hoping for some good Mediterranean food as I have live there and I love the food. I have noshed my way from Southern Turkey to Morocco and differences but similarities. Firstly it more cafeteria style so kind of disconcerting, just really did not like this type of service. Also the spicing was odd on the food, especially the meat, and it was not Gulf style either just odd. I asked them to put a thin layer of hummus on a plate and but some shawarma on top and a couple of pitas and I got the huh look as this is a favorite lunch all over the Arabic and Hebrew speaking world and most of the servers came from that area. So I finally convinced they to make this, it takes about 15 seconds and the key is thin layer of hummus and what I got was a deep bowl of hummus with shawarma on top. Yuck and the same amount of olive oil they put on top was not a grade fit for animals. I have been here a number of times for work etc and I have noticed another thing. Every time you go and if you order the same things the price is always different. So I thought why not try this in Arabic and see what happens to the price for fun and to no surprise it was lower, much lower. Plenty of other good places to eat, this is not the place unless you enjoy magic prices.

1  Thank nkn9