“Vegetarian paradise”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 397 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We live close by and this place is a favorite dinner/lunch place. Although they do serve meat- it is their variety of salads, hummus, and hot vegetarian dishes that make this place so fun to eat at. It is not a buffet- you pick an entree and choose your sides or can pick side only plates. Our favorite: Get a 3 side dish and ask for 6 half sides. We have shared this among our family of 4 with one entree of falafel and had leftovers!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Consistent good quality food, fresh salads, outstanding Humus and Baba Ghanoush.
Depending on time of visit, be prepared for long lines.
Staff can learn to be little more friendly, however, overall good experience.
Lots of healthy choices.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I'm always surprised when I go here and how fabulous the presentation of the food is and how affordable it is to eat here

I would recommend this to anyone families couples or just you if you're eating out is a great place to get great Mediterranean food at a great value

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The hummus is great. I like the various options you can choose from. My daughter and I got different items so we could share. :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I love the food. You can split a side order so you get two half orders rather than one large. Only problem, sometimes all the tables are taken and you end up paid at the end of the line with no where to go.