Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2020

A small simple campground right off US 287. Due to the current Corona Virus pandemic, the office is closed. Check in was still very easy with a phone call. Upon credit card approval, the attendant texted me a picture of the receipt. My 40 foot 5th wheel fit my site nicely, all trees have been properly trimmed. I would stay here again passing through this part of north Texas.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2019

We made a reservation at "Campers Paradise" RV park in Sunset Texas for 3 nights.
Set-up was ok, however, our site was near the front of the park, and very close to a major highway (75 mph speed limit). The noise from the truck traffic on the highway kept us up most of the night, got worse around 5 am. When I went to the office next morning to let them know that we would find another RV park as the noise was not acceptable, we were informed that they don't provide refunds.... We moved anyway to a much nicer and very quiet location about 10 miles away. When we passed Camper paradise later that same day, there was another camper in what had been our site. Not bad when they can get double the $$$ for 1 campsite by not giving refunds and re-renting the same site...

Room tip: ask for a campsite away from the entrance, to the rear of the park to avoid highway noise
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank stevewX9175GV
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Easy on and off, right off Rt 287. Very friendly check in. The pool was very clean. good little store, some groceries and RV supplies. Not too many other amenities, but good for an overnight spot. some permanent residents.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at Campers Paradise. It was a nice place and there were parts I picked up for my RV. I would highly recommend this place to people traveling from Houston To Amarillo or Dallas To Amarillo. The best way to exit is on Fruitland

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2019

We spent a months at Campers Paradise. It is the best RV Park in the area. We loved the pool, and the great Sunset. The prices are reasonable and this is the only place that does not stick it to Pipeliners. The Internet is much faster than in previous years due to many updates. I love those hot blondes who work at the front desk. They are super helpful and super professional

Date of stay: June 2019