“One of our favorite places ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in The Colony
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Always excellent food and service. Steaks are great. We like to split large order of ribs with extra sides. Casual evening out

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife and I have been to this restaurant a few times now, and the food and service are always good. This was the first time that we went and it wasn't jam-packed. The last three times we tried to go, we had to leave because there was no parking available. This time we went about 4 pm, and it was perfect. As of right now, this restaurant will always be my go to for a good steak. Especially, since I know what the best time go is. If you go during the dinner rush hour, expect to wait for both a parking space and a table. It is worth it though.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I had dinner one evening after a recommendation. The place was very busy and after my meal I could see why. The bar service was great, very quick and the staff were friendly. I ordered the half rack of ribs which was HUGE! All in all a great place in Plano and I would strongly recommend for a relaxed place to eat.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to get a steak after a long day of being the road. Knowing what Texas Roadhouse has on their menu I decided to give this restaurant a try. I sat at the bar and was treated like family as the waitress asked for everyone for their first names and addressed us by our first names. That was a very nice touch. The food was excellent and was standard for the Texas Roadhouse chain.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Took my friend here for her Birthday Dinner! We had an amazing time! The food was great and our waiter super-terrific