“Beautiful bakery”
Review of Amici Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Amici Cafe & Bakery
Reviewed 18 October 2016

stopped in one morning for a quick pastry. Wow, I could have left with a bag full. I have not had breakfast there yet, but plan to. The pastry was outstanding. Nice people.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We stopped in for breakfast one morning not really knowing what to expect. You order at the counter and have a variety of options to choose from. We had chicken empanadas (I highly recommend these!), sausage and cheese bread, and fractura (a danish like pastry twist with different jelly flavors. Their coffee, chai latte, and overall service were good as well. If you want a quick and delicious breakfast this is definitely the place to go!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I have never tasted a salad with the perfect combination of crispy fresh lettuce, combined with an exquisite Mediterranean dressing, walnuts, blue cheese, tender chicken breast dices and fruit. This thing is a blast. My wife had the Caesar Salad, and this is by far, the best Caesar Salad I have tried in my life! I encourage everyone to come here and get spoiled by the comfortable ambient and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My new goto breakfast coffee spot when I am home. This an assuming little shop has big flavors, great service, and classy atmosphere. The new proprietors of this space have really stepped up their game with classic Argentine Empanadas and baked treasure of many kinds. The staff here is exceptionally friendly and helpful. I nice quiet spot to get your day going. Can hardly wait to get back home for my next of many visits. Give them a try you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We were looking for something quick, but not fast-food when my niece suggested this place near Kroger. Having spent 3 of my summers in Argentia, this was a pleasant and delightful surprise to find. They have empanadas that are delicious and authentic! Spinach, ham and cheese, beef, and chicken are the standard choices for these little pockets of deliciousness. They have a sandwich menu with many authentic items as well. The food is tastey and quick. The owner is Argentian, so it was a quick trip back to Buenos Aires right here in The Woodlands. Their pastries look delicious as well, but we were here for lunch and left satisfied, so will return for pastries another day. I will be back every time I visit this area!