“Always Pleasent”

Forest Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Burgers are great. Potato soup and grilled cheese is amazing. Wanna satisfy your sweet tooth definitely grab a cupcake. I suggest the strawberry! Ladies are always friendly!

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Honestly, the cake is fantastic. However, do not try to speak to the baker. She is the absolute rudest person and has 0 customer service skills. I had called hoping to order one of their fabulous cakes for a family party. When trying to talk to the baker, she constantly interrupted me with her snarky, rude, stuck up attitude saying how they do "gourmet" cakes here and not cakes for a party. If she would have listened to what I was trying to order, they DO the type of cake I was looking for. They even have a picture of a cake like what I was looking for on their website! I don't know why she didn't want to take the perfectly good money that I was excited to spend in her store today, but I ended up taking that money elsewhere. Clearly her "gourmet" cakes come with a garbage personality. No thank you.

1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I have only had there sweets have not had lunch there yet. I love the cupcakes and when I took my husband one he really did love it.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

We stumbled into this place when it first opened, and come back many times. Friendly, great food and service. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

Nice and clean, quality of the food is poor and they hardly put any filling in the sandwiches and rolls