“Real food”

Breakfast Place Woodlands
Ranked #158 of 229 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I think in today’s world people are so used to fast food or low cost food that they forget that a place like the Breakfast Place is raw food made by tea people in real time. I took my two boys and we had a great meal with a very attentive and friendly server (even with all of the tables full). Sure the price is more than if we went to McDonalds but then again I can’t get custom pancakes or chorizo breakfast tacos there either.

Bottom line is this is a great place to eat. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We love coming here. The waitstaff is very helpful the breakfast is wonderful. I usually get an omelette with feta cheese. My husband will either get the chicken fried steak or blueberry pancakes. Good food at a good price.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Though the friendly staff was the highlight of the trip, the servers were not very timely and the food was not great. Everyone in my party ordered the big stack of pancakes and did not like them at all... Very dry and the syrup had a gross flavor. All in all, we would not return, but the staff was very nice.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I were sitting for 10 minutes and not one person approached us to take our order. The servers were busy wiping tables, refilling coffee cups, and congregating up front. Not going back. We have a lot of other options in The Woodlands.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Always a great breakfast! Fast friendly service. Owner is usually there. Prices are very reasonable, place is clean and well run! A family favorite!