“Yummy baked potato”

The Original Rib Tickler
Ranked #11 of 161 Restaurants in Tomball
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I had a baked potato with meat and it was really good. We went there the week after Christmas in the evening. Plenty of seats at the time. Quick and tasty. My family lives near here and loves it. Tasty!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I'm sure what Bobby is talking about try always but there everything into anything made there brisket melts in your mouth ribs fall off the bone and the sauce is so good I put it in a soda cup and drink it. The service is beyond awesome I go all the time and don't even have to tell them what I want just pay and sit down. I love this place wish they had a hotel inside where I could live

Reviewed 13 November 2016

There are many smoke houses in Houston and this is a pretty good one. Meet was very tender and flavorful. The smoked beef was delicious. Baked beans were good. Potatoes. Nothing fancy but great and tasty food. We will be back. FYI they do catering and corporate events as well. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

order at the counter and they bring the food to you. No tipping. They specialize in BBQ. However, other items are on the menu and it is all very good. They also have daily specials

1  Thank david k
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Service was good, but the food was very disappointing. We will not eat here again. Spent $80 for 3 lbs of meat and sides. We used to be regulars at the Rib Tickler and it was great. It has been 10 years since we dined here. The brisket was dry and tasteless, the ribs tasted stale and the turkey was just OK. Onion rings were good, but the slaw and potato salad missed the mark. Valley Ranch just down 249 near the Vintage is much better, by a factor of 10.