“Great tasting food, but was it clean?”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #158 of 399 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

The food is worth the money, Fazoli's is a fast food Italian Restaurant. I had the Alfredo combo and it was every bit as good as The Olive Garden, less the ambience as Fazoli's is in a gas station. The only problem we had with the place was that the person taking our order, receiving our money, bringing our food, and cleaning tables was the same person. The problem....she never washed her hands between chores...I will try it again and ask them to please wash, because the food is worth the extra effort on my part to make this place cleaner.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. Wide selection and the people were very pleasant. Generous portions. We all had leftovers!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The food was very good today on our visit. We had the sampler platter and shared it. It was more than enough to feed two people. Very decent prices.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Food was very good and lots of it. My friend and I shared and still had food left over. Service was a little slow.