“What a find! Truly a HIDDEN jem!”

Ruffo's Kitchen Fresh Mex
Ranked #125 of 392 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

What a find! Truly a HIDDEN JEM! They make everything from scratch. Try the Loaded Breakfast Burrito with Ruffo’s special home-made hot sauce. SCRUMPTIOUS!! Juan is a delight and accommodates your wishes to make this a Mex culinary experience!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 5 February 2020

One of the absolute best customer service and dining experiences around. The food was delicious, fresh and served with love. Thank you to Ruffo's for making my time at Tyler wonderful! Would choose to fly through Tyler again to eat at Ruffo's!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank oconnellwhitney
Reviewed 2 February 2020

I would consider flying to Tyler just to eat at Ruffo’s. I ate here when I flew into Tyler and made sure I had dinner there before flying out. The design-your-own-salad included sauted and really fresh veggies including avocado. I don’t know what they did but it was just delicious. My colleague does not hv my dietary restrictions and said her hamburger and FF were great! Looked to me as if the owners are there constantly so the quality was impeccable. When you are running short of time they work with you to get to-go meals fast. If you are flying in to Tyler, eat at Ruffo’s before you go anywhere else.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank BillnTer
Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

First time here! My husband and I both got quesadillas. His was chicken.... mine ground beef. Both were really good. Rice and beans also good. I was pleasantly surprised. The two men working were both very kind and helpful. On our next visit I plan to order breakfast.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank Eleise
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this little find at the Tyler Pounds airport. They offer a quick table service Tex-Mex. The Chicken Tacos and Burritos we got were excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018