US$89
US$76
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$71
US$119
US$127
US$124
US$85
All reviewsfront deskbistro staffstarbucks coffeemarriott brandfire pitthe check in processparking lotnice hotelenjoyed my stayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlylobbypropertytxbroadway
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Great service I really enjoyed my stay the checkin service was fast and friendly. The room was very nice and clean. The overnight lady Shakiera was very nice and helpful she also told me about the local autism event that the hotel is having. I enjoyed the decorations for autism especially since my nephew has it. Overall it was a good stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
TylerHotelSales, Director of Sales at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear ash1988w,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to know that you had a great stay from check-in, the friendly customer service, to your guest room. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review and for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tyler...see you next time!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised! I can honestly say that this is the nicest Marriott courtyard hotel that I have stayed in. First of all, it is very new. The lobby is very large compared to the typical courtyard Marriott. Second there is a full bar at the courtyard Marriott! That was a bit unusual for me. Typically, I see the courtyard Marriott with just a small tiny wine bar. This courtyard Marriott had a full bar and a Starbucks! It has a small business center, a small workout room, a nice patio with a fire pit. The rooms are about what you’d expect at a courtyard Marriott. They are very new. Clean. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Tyler, Texas.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kandice R, General Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Worked with Alex in securing a meeting space for training of about 50 people. Her communication was prompt and she was able to tweak a few things for me very last minute to make it a stress-free experience! Hotel was clean, staff was friendly and food served for my meeting was served on time, HOT and most importantly, delicious!! Will definitely book meeting space at this hotel again :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TylerHotelSales, Director of Sales at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear juholt,

Thank you for giving us feedback regarding your recent event with us! We are thrilled to know that your event was successful and you enjoyed the stress-free experience. We are lucky to have Alex working with all of our valued clients like yourself and we will be sure to share your comments with our entire team! Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review...we appreciate it! See you back soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We were on the 3rd floor and the sewage smell in the hall was overwhelming! We told the front desk that night, the clerk said the general manager told her to pour water down the drain at the ice machine. The clerk said, "This normally fixes the problem." This is apparently an on- going problem. The next morning, the smell was JUST as bad. The morning clerk said she would have the GM call us. We still have not heard from anyone. Our company will be sending workers to Tyler for a month long project. We had planned on having them stay at Courtyard... That will not be happening.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Chelsea B, Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hi Ms. Christy,

I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was anything less than satisfactory. This is not how operate here at the Courtyard and I promise this will be used as a teachable moment with the appropriate departments to insure this issue never happens again. We want to renew your faith in the Courtyard by Marriott in Tyler. Please feel free to call me with any more questions or concerns, Ms. Christy. 903-509-4411.

Chelsea Bodeman
Courtyard by Marriott
7424 S Broadway Ave
Tyler, TX 75703

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Stayed one night this weekend in Tyler and loved the room. It was soothing and comfortable with most modern conveniences. The hotel was quiet and the location proved very convenient to anything I needed.

I understand the hotel was renovated earlier this year and I love the gray color pallet and the cozy seating areas. Why were USB plugs not included in the upgrade? Why did the night staff of one tell me where they should be located ( on the clock radio or in a plug on the desk or by the bedside) only to discover that after checking 2 additional rooms she guessed this property did not have them. They did not have converter plugs to borrow. Marriott prides themselves for technology advances and smart rooms. It seems someone missed the message here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
TylerHotelSales, Director of Sales at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear E_Leigh_12,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us!
While our rooms do not have the USB plugs, we do have the full outlets that are available to charge any electrical device. We will be sure to share the feedback with the front desk staff. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review & for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tyler! We hope to see you again soon in Tyler!