“Amazing Pizza and Pasta”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 386 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: I don't think they have a website, but please add this to your list. It's a local favorite!
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is a must go when having a pizza craving in Tyler. It is some of the best pizza that I have had in the state of Texas. The servers all do an amazing job.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting my son for the evening, he asked me if I wanted to go out to eat somewhere. I have had a "pizza craving" for a while. He suggested a place not too far from where he lives--- Bruno's Pizza ! We got the ultimate combo !! Pizza was GREAT ! One of, if not THE BEST, most delicious and satisfying pizza I've ever had. Was pleasantly surprised to find that they actually included a small amount of anchovies on the pizza. Highly recommend you get your pizza here !!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Our 1st time eating there was back in 2015. The meal was just "okay" and as you can see we didn't rush back. Here it is 2 years later and we decided to try again and this time eat the pizza for we have heard it's the best pizza in Tyler.
To start with our server had no personality, she was not rude, but not friendly either. However, she did get our order right and drinks refilled before we ever ran out.
We started with buffalo wings. They were small, but very good. Sauce was just right. Then came the pizza... very disappointed. It was very bland... nothing exciting about it at all... not the crust, the sauce or the taste. I must admit I have had better frozen pizza than this.
In my opinion, it's not worth driving that far for wings, so I will NOT be adding this to my list of favorite places to eat in Tyler.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We had friends over for pizza so we ordered from Brunos. We had the supreme and it was delicious . I have never had anything bad here. It's always fresh and delicious .

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Whatever you order here will be good! Sometimes theres a wait to sit, but easy to phone in order and walk up to get at Vine st location. Family run restaurant has been a favorite for decades.

Been to Bruno's Pizza? Share your experiences!