“Local Restaurant - great lunch meun”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #78 of 399 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Locally owned. Large portions for the price. The house salad dressing is superb and the fresh rolls are divine. My friend had the blackened chicken Cesar salad and loved it. I have had the lasagna. Also like the baked ziti, and couple of stuffed shell dishes are also good. Ask for some of the house dressing or extra marinara to dip your bread in while you wait for your meal. it is yummy. You can also take a bottle of wine with you!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We like to try local restaurants whenever possible. We saw this one and had to try.
The service was a bit slow, but the food was excellent and with large portions of the main dish (we had to take some home).

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My in-laws love this place, so we've gone several times now. The food is good - a few things are great. The lasagna is surprisingly bland. The sides and salads are consistently fresh and well seasoned. The service is always good, and their garlic rolls are tasty. The seafood is generally cooked well (not overdone). I'd pick it over a chain Italian place, but wish they used more garlic, oregano, basil and pepper in their meats and sauces - it's all a bit flat.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to meet to get in and out within the lunch hour. Ordered and received the appetizers; salad with house dressing and cup of chicken and rice soup. Soup, really good, nice salad! Baked ziti was good but thought it came with meat sauce (guess I had forgotten), spaghetti with meat sauce looked delicious!! Rolls were fresh and tasty. Man server very gracious to bring foil to wrap roll in for my leftovers. Nice job in paint job and cleaning up a bit-brighter and more cheerful inside now.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Very good food. The owner is truly Italian. The prices are reasonable. I love the house salad dressing. I have several items on the menu and never disappointed.

Been to Little Italy? Share your experiences!