“Great subs!”
Review of Mazzio's Pizza

Mazzio's Pizza
Ranked #222 of 400 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love both their Italian and ham/cheese subs! Their pizza with all the works is pretty good as well!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I order from this Mazzio's quite frequently, and my pizzas are always hot, fresh, made with quality ingredients, and are delicious!
They also are great in making them exactly as I order (as I like extra-well done and crispy), and if I call and order to pick-up, they are promptly ready when stated. Their vegetarian pizzas are fantastic! The employees have always been nice and friendly.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

So we were extremely Hungary and trying to find Bruno's Pizza in Tyler Texas. We drove to Bruno's and learned it was closed the day after Christmas. So we continued to try to find a place to eat. 3 Hungary kids and sugars dropping, we pulled into this place. As we walked in I noticed it was rated 194 out of 209, I did not want to go in. But we did. We all needed to use the restroom. The restroom was dirty. That is disgusting. No toilet seat covers, even in the bathroom, your knees touch the wall. It was the tinest, bathroom. Buffett pizza was old. Dried out and looked liked it needed tossed, salad bar looked ok. Not a big one, but ok. I wanted to walk out, but when told only $7.50 for adults$4.50 for children including drinks and 4 Hungary boys. The won. We ate. The place had a smell of dirty house, I believe it was the carpet. They did offer to make any fresh pizza request we put in. So they made 3 fresh pizzas. I would rate the pizza a 3 on a scale of 1-10. Not enough sauce, or cheese. My young children liked it. But of course Hungary small boys didn't mind. I would never go back.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

not too many pizza places do more than deliver or offer a carry out service. This has buffet with salad pizza and dessert or order from menu. They offered to make our choice of pizza for buffet. 2 dinners with 2 drinks ran about 20 bucks. Kick in and out decent food.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

It's not the best pizza I've ever had, but it was good and satisfying. I enjoyed the meal and liked the salad buffet. The wait staff was pleasant and the pizza came out in a timely manner.

Been to Mazzio's Pizza? Share your experiences!