“The Best!”
Review of Mazzio's Pizza

Mazzio's Pizza
Ranked #219 of 399 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I can always depend on Mazzio's for preparing and cooking my pizzas exactly as I order them. I get fresh, hot pizzas made with quality ingredients that are always delicious. (When dining inside, members of the family and I enjoy so many things....but they really like pepperoni, cheese, and Canadian bacon and pineapple....also, enjoy the salad bar.). My all-time favorite is still the veggie pizza with extra tomatoes, cooked extra well-done.
I also order this to pick up at the drive-through, as well, and my order is always ready at the time I was told. Customer service is always great...nice, friendly, helpful.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I order from this Mazzio's quite frequently, and my pizzas are always hot, fresh, made with quality ingredients, and are delicious!
They also are great in making them exactly as I order (as I like extra-well done and crispy), and if I call and order to pick-up, they are promptly ready when stated. Their vegetarian pizzas are fantastic! The employees have always been nice and friendly.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love both their Italian and ham/cheese subs! Their pizza with all the works is pretty good as well!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 28 December 2014

So we were extremely Hungary and trying to find Bruno's Pizza in Tyler Texas. We drove to Bruno's and learned it was closed the day after Christmas. So we continued to try to find a place to eat. 3 Hungary kids and sugars dropping, we pulled into this place. As we walked in I noticed it was rated 194 out of 209, I did not want to go in. But we did. We all needed to use the restroom. The restroom was dirty. That is disgusting. No toilet seat covers, even in the bathroom, your knees touch the wall. It was the tinest, bathroom. Buffett pizza was old. Dried out and looked liked it needed tossed, salad bar looked ok. Not a big one, but ok. I wanted to walk out, but when told only $7.50 for adults$4.50 for children including drinks and 4 Hungary boys. The won. We ate. The place had a smell of dirty house, I believe it was the carpet. They did offer to make any fresh pizza request we put in. So they made 3 fresh pizzas. I would rate the pizza a 3 on a scale of 1-10. Not enough sauce, or cheese. My young children liked it. But of course Hungary small boys didn't mind. I would never go back.