“We love cici's”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #272 of 387 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Cicis is quick and they keep a good veriety of pizza on the bar. They also make sure they never run out of pizza even when their busy. The staff at the one here in Tyler is also very friendly. You can make a pizza request and they get it out ASAP. They even bring some slices to your table on occasion. Cici's is cheap and the kids really like it. Very affordable for my family if 4. I highly recommend the cinnamon rolls for dessert.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

After a really hectic morning and missing lunch, I found myself leaving the VW dealership around 1:30PM. What to eat for lunch; fast food or something else? Against my better judgement finding myself near shopping around CiCi's I decided to stop in for some salad and pizza. With no separation between birthday parties and the main dining room, unsupervised kids ran around tables causing general chaos as they crawled under tables apparently playing 'hide and seek'.

The Chicken Parmesan pizza would have been a nice 'treat' except the crust was still doughy and undercooked. The crust really let down the toppings which seemed like a nice combination. The Pepperoni pizza could not have had more grease on it and the crust if it were served in a pan with a couple inches of bacon drippings. There was so much grease on the pepperoni pizza I wondered if they drizzled cooking oil it. While CiCi's doesn't come to mind when I think of premium pizza, how hard is it to serve something better than a 99cent frozen pizza when you have your own pizza oven and fresh ingredients. Obviously, this is too much to ask of this location.

On a brighter note, the salad bar was pretty good. Salad toppings were fresh, fewer than other CiCi's locations but sufficient (missed the mushrooms ;-). The salad bar and dressing containers were clean which was a nice change from the mess everywhere else.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The pizza is decent;however, if you dare to order a salad- the employees just can't comprehend this concept. Please view my attached picture. A co-worker and I decided to split a salad with our pizza. We asked for a side of Ranch dressing and a side of 1000 Island. Not only did they drown the entire salad with BOTH dressings, they put DILL PICKLES on it as well as the cucumbers we requested. Wow. Just WOW. We just skip the salads and bring our own lunch on Pizza Day. ☹️

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We tend to stop at Cici's about once or twice a month. Even when it's packed they do a great job at keeping the Buffett full and keeping the line moving. there's always tons of places to sit. There's about a million TVs there and the staff is really friendly always. The pizza is just pizza but I feel like I get my money's worth.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The owner of this store does not handle a customer complaint well at all. infact i would say he has a temper problem if it would not have been for a counter between us i would not have been surprised if it would have gotten physical on his part. DO NOT EAT AT THIS LOCATION i like cicis pizza but will never return to this location.