“Great pizza”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #61 of 403 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 take out pizzas and both fed 6 of us and we're fantastic . Would always recommend . Called in the order and they were ready in about 20 minutes.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We met family members for a Friday evening get-together. We had never been here before. Some members of our party ordered a large pizza. Others ordered 1/2 orders of lasagna. I ordered the chicken Alfredo. Good reviews on the pizza. My husband wasn't altogether pleased with his lasagna & my Alfredo was thick almost like a gravy on top of chicken that was by far too, too salty. I didn't send it back because every one else at the table had their food and I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Next visit, I will order pizza!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We visited Bruno's on a busy Friday night. There were 3 in our group & everyone enjoyed their meal. The gluten free pizza was very good & reasonably priced, I appreciate that! We will be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered a gluten free crust pizza and it was by far one of the best pizzas I've ever had from here. The location on the Old Jacksonville Hwy is our favorite and close to home. My husband believes they make the BEST pizza, period. The restaurant is nice, private room, fireplace, outdoor patio. My only complaint is it is quite noisy on the weekends. Always good take out.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

The second location of Tyler's own, Bruno's. The Italian Food is great and the local flavor is what brings everyone out to enjoy the fun. You will not be disappointed in Bruno's!

Been to Bruno's Pizza? Share your experiences!