“Not on their game that day”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #210 of 386 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 14 November 2015

As someone who's lived in Tyler and gotten pizza here a lot I was extremely aad they didn't hit the goal. It was okay but not what I was used to from them.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

So I was going to Tyler airport to fly out to Dallas then on to Las Vegas. Well this was late October when the hurricane was hitting Mexico and they closed DFW. So I had to stay over unexpectedly in Tyler til the next day. Rain was in buckets, flooding all over. Across the street was a little Caesars. I went in there, as well as a bunch of people were pouring into there to get some pizza to go.
I couldn't believe it but they were keeping up with all the people that were going in! Unbelievable! I got in, Was in line behind quite a few people but as soon as I got to the front, I could get a pizza and be on my way.
Bravo!

Reviewed 10 October 2014

did I say 5 buck pizza? and a super thick pan for 8? and a lunch special with a drink for 5? fill em up for pennies! this is less than grocery store cardboarders people! hot and fresh!