“Enjoyed the pizza more than the calzone”
Review of Rotolos Pizza

Rotolos Pizza
Ranked #48 of 387 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Made our first trip to Rotolo's early in March with family in from out of town. The 5 of us shared one of their 5 LB pizza's. An 18 inch pizza topped with bacon, Canadian bacon, cheddar cheese, green peppers, ground beef, Italian sausage, kalamata olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, & red onions. Priced at $27.99, it easily fed us all and even took a couple slices home. We were all fairly impressed with the quality of the food, the great service and the ambiance of the restaurant.

Decided to make a return trip with friends a couple of weeks later to try their calzones and we weren't very impressed. They seemed fairly dry and do not have an option to add ricotta cheese. Bruno's has a better calzone product.

Would definitely give this restaurant another trip in the future.

1  Thank STM0041
Meg M, Owner at Rotolos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you for coming in! We are glad you enjoyed the pizza! Hope to see you again soon!

Meg

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Rotolos started us off with a mean walnut-cranberry salad while our made-to-order 14-inch pizza was in the oven. As we were finishing our salad, the pepperoni, Italian sausage and mushroom pizza arrived. The crust was thick and chewy - just the way I love it. The Italian sausage was marble-sized and spicy - again just the way I love it. There was a full bar and lots of big screen televisions on the walls. Our server took great care of us. If you are looking for a nice, casual sit-down pizza/Italian restaurant with a full bar, Rotolos is a wise destination.

Meg M, Owner at Rotolos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Hope to see you soon!

Meg and Matus

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is really delicious. The service is among the worst in Tyler. I get better service at whataburger. Seriously, y'all have got to get the service in order. It's a common theme that service is BAD.

Meg M, Owner at Rotolos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Hello! My husband and I took over in March of 2017. Thanks to reviews like yours we knew we needed to focus on improving the service and the overall experience in general. We would love for you to come back and check out the difference!

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

Meg

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Nice casual atmosphere. Clean. Friendly service. I like the spaghetti with meatballs and it comes with a few bite size bread pieces that melt in your mouth. My son gets appetizer for his meal... cheese sticks ( more like slices) with added pepperoni and marinara dipping sauce. Great location in south Tyler.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I loved the vegetable lasagna. She has shrimp and pasta that was cooked very well. My lasagna was cold in the middle but tasted good. The salads were good with a lot of flavor.

Been to Rotolos Pizza? Share your experiences!