All reviewsgreat locationmovie theatertoll roadwalking distanceshopping and dininghotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationroom was cleangreat place to stayi highly recommend this hotelnice hotelthe staff was greatenjoyed our staythe entire stafffamily reunionnice breakfast
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The hotel is great and close to shopping if that is your passion. It is within a new shopping center with many shops of brand names. The hotel is quite and very close to town if you need to go into town. Loved it and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms with the city view, west, is better for the experience of Tyler. If you want country, choose the east view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival I was greeted with an overflowing trash can at 4:30 pm. I politely mentioned it at check in and it only got fuller as the night went on and was never emptied.
My room was supposedly ready which it was not. At the end of the night I had to go get towels for my family(bath, face, and hand).
I got a drink out of the 4th floor coke machine which was hot due to an obvious problem with the coolant in the refrigerator part of the Coke machine.
My kids used the pool which was a big cloud. The pool was so dirty you could not see your feet.
The next morning wait staff was knocking on our door at 11:10 a.m. (yes, admittedly we were slow leaving passing the 11:00am check out). I overheard one room cleaner tell another cleaning staff person "thats what you have to do to get people to leave" in earshot of my family and anyone else. Albeit true, I found it to be excessive seeing how we had our door open prior to their arrival to remind us we were late.
I used 25,000 Hilton Honor's points for my stay.
My brand loyalty is wearing thin. That is a very nice, newish hotel. It stinks that there isn't better oversight by management.

Thx,
Andrew

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

When you walk in the hotel looks nice and fresh, until you look....
Mold in the shower! It makes me wonder what else doesn’t get a thorough cleaning, which is unsettling. The next morning at breakfast the attendant filled the eggs, I went to open the lid and the handle was covered with smeared eggs. Yuck! Poor sanitation practices are apparent in these areas.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

If it had not been for the mold in the shower {no bathtub} and the very noisy doors shutting all night. It would have been a nice stay. Average breakfast . If you like to shop the motel sit in a pretty shopping center . Real quite and new shopping center. Real nice park across the road but you have to drive to get to it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel and we impressed with how nice it was. The hotel appeared to be very new and the room had a modern look and feel. The front desk was friendly and helpful. One of the nicest Hampton Inns I have seen. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton