“The BEST pizza ever”
Review of Rounder's Pizza

Rounder's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 386 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This was my very first visit to this eating establishment. We walked right in and were able to order. Our order was out pretty quickly. The pizza is amazing. You get a lot of good for the price. This is probably my favorite place to eat pizza. Too bad it's not closer to my home.... Ha.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here on a whim for a quick lunch. We got the daily special slice and were surprised at the quality that was evident in the food. Not your typical chain pizza place, def above the average. The price was very reasonable for lunch!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My reviews are full of pizza joints and this is one of the better ones I have been to in a while. Not sure which crust I got as cashier did not say there was a choice, but it was good. There was a lot of cheese and the other toppings tasted fine. The sauce was a bit sweeter and less garlicy than I prefer.

Quite a few young families were here and style is casual hangout.

Cashier was disinterested and needs to step up her game.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Okay. First let me say that I am extremely picky when it comes to food. I need to have fresh and quality ingredients which is why pizza is something that I choose to cook at home. My husband came home one day and told me about seeing someone eating one of these pizzas. He stated that it smelt so good and looked so good that he had to go to this place. The next day ( like last year) we went to this place and from that day on any time that we eat pizza. Okay so now to the review.... This place is AWESOME,DELIGHTFUL,AMAZING....you catch my drift, The cheese is of great quality...Heck, everything is great quality. I am writing this review like a year later because I like to try a place a few times so that I can give a honest review. The staff is so friendly. The environment is welcoming and unique. The smell in the place has you starving waiting for your food, but the wait is not long at all. You get what you pay for people. I have meet the owner whom also owns two other restaurants in the plaza, and he was very humble. He was in back helping his employees and ensuring the quality of service. It was good to see the owner being active and actually caring about his business. Okay I'm off of subject. One day we tried the wings, but we were not impressed...That is the only somewhat negative thing that I can say. We have been several...like over 20 times now, and the service and pizza has always been great. I work at a Hotel not to far from the place and I always refer my residents there. They come back in shock and can't stop telling me how good the pizza was.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My co-worker always talks about this place. We are currently in Tyler for training, so I decided to try it. Its pretty good. It kind of reminds me of Chicago style pizza. I ordered ahead of time, and it was ready in 15 mins. I also purchased a Caesar salad..it was your typical salad. A personal salad and extra large pizza was about $30. I will return.

Been to Rounder's Pizza? Share your experiences!