“Poor Management and Accounting”
Review of Inn of Uvalde

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Inn of Uvalde
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Uvalde
Reviewed 4 December 2011

****STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY AT ALL COST*****

If you have to CANCEL your reservation make sure youy have a cancellation number and person's first and last name as Ms. Diana Chapa(Manager) will not honor the cancellation. She will not return calls to fix problem or answer phone calls when she is on the property.

THEY SCREWED UP OUR RESERVATION DATES AND WHEN WE CANCELLED OVER A MONTH BEFORE THE TRIP THEY STILL CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD.

Room Tip: Find another property in Uvalde as this one is very bad
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank BobB1948

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I have stayed here for almost 3 weeks for work and my only real complaint is the beds are stiff! You can tell this is an older motel but if you do not want to pay $148 after tax at the Holiday inn Express I would def recommend this motel. If possible make sure you get a room facing the courtyard area that way you can enjoy the large oaks and bbq pits. I would stay here again if ever back in the Uvalde area.

Room Tip: Get a room on the courtyard side and away from the restaurant/bar
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TLB_017
Reviewed 28 June 2011

On JUNE 25TH,2011 I made reservation for at least six to ten rooms and checked in to the hotel .But not all my family members got the rate they were promised. We needed the rooms,so we payed and stayed.The front desk staff and night audit staff were nice. I had no problem with them.When I was going up to my room on the second floor their was blood all over the stairs,I called and reported they said it would get cleaned .I walked into are room had a bad odor.Several of us got switch from rooms and one room still had a dirty towel in the shower. we fix the problem, We left for dinner and came back late that evening and blood was still on the stairs .I woke up Sunday morning went to my car and what do I see down the stairs the same blood still their at 9:30am .I called to front desk to requested for fresh towels(10:50 am) they told me I needed to take them the dirty towels in order to get clean towels.I send my teenage son to get the towels an the manger told him no cause we had a Sunday check out. and then my son went to a housekeeping cart and ask her for towels which he got and their comes the manger right behind him to take them away. so no towel no shower. Then one of my family requested for a late check out that was a night mare front desk clerk said it was fined no problem noon is okay. But no their comes manger and threaten them to leave in 5 min are they will call the cops to escorted them out.Thank you Manger Yvonne for the worst hotel stayed .

Room Tip: nothing
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Esmeraldamf
Reviewed 21 January 2011

This place is a dump. Badly patched holes in the walls, hair in the tub, carpet so dirty I didn't want to walk around without my shoes. No clock. Not sure the sheets had been changed. In short, a real Bates Motel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank uboris
Reviewed 16 September 2008

A business associate and I both checked in separate rooms last night. The stench in my own room was unbearable, a cross between old shrimp and cleaning supplies. His was not much better. The clerk was notified, and gave us our money back, as if it was no big deal. This motel is dated and needs some serious remodeling. Heavy duty cleaning is also on the list.

There are new hotels being constructed right now in Uvalde. Can't wait, as we stayed an hour away in Del Rio.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business