US$108
US$54
US$63
Sagebrush Hotel(Crystal City)
US$70
Winter Garden Inn(Crystal City)
US$55
US$65
US$59
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I reserved a room several weeks in advance. When I arrived they didn't have a room for me. Have to assume they sold it to a walk-in who paid more. Dove season and Palomino Festival was happening that weekend. I moved to another hotel. These guys still charged me and are not responding to remove the charges. Low rent operators.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Randall L
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Provided an excellent experience for my buddy and I during our fishing trip. After getting back we were able to refresh ourselves in their pool, more than clean with no leaves or outside dirt in sight. Clean showers with plenty of hot and cold water made falling asleep in the neatly made beds effortless. Restaurant and bar on location so any urge to grab a quick drink or bite to eat is made simple. Excellent staff makes you feel like your at home. Will definitely be back to this establishment.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The staff of the hotel are very welcoming and concerned that you have a great stay at their establishment, great rooms for great price along with a restaurant and bar attached to the hotel. Clean pool was very nice after a long day at the river. The owner Pat is walking around looking to assist anyone in need!
Will definitely have another stay at this hotel! Gotta love the Texas waffles

Room Tip: Best views are by the pool, and 100 year old tree with bench swing.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Upon coming over to this hotel and checking it out to see about moving all our crews here from the construction company i work for i had only one concern,,,,(the pool),,,after being in the hot sun all day i like to relax and on my days off i need a clean pool,,,,,i can say that Pat N Annie are the best hotel owners i have ever met,,,,EVER!!! The manager Evonne also goes above and beyond in excellent customer care as does their son Pershaun,,, this is an overall excellent place,,, beautifully manicured,,,picnic area,,grillls ..breakfast,,,clean rooms,,,and did i say Beautiful Pool,,,,,oh yes so myself and all the guys with my company are here and i would recommend this hotel to everyone coming to uvalde,,,There is no better p[lcae to stay than here people,,and the staff exceed customer care,,,GREAT JOB PAT N ANNIE,,THERE IS ALSO A STEAK AND SEAFOOD RESTARAUNT AND COCKTAIL LOUNGE LOCATED ON THE SAME PROPERTY,,,,EVERYTHING YOU NEED ALL IN ONE LOCATION NO NEED TO DRIVE ANYWHERE

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I wish I could give a -10 rating This place is a total dump and roach hotel. Upon check in, it took THREE times to get an acceptable room. The first had roaches, the second, air conditioner that didn't work. On the third, everything seemed ok until I tried to take a shower! The cold water stopped and I was severely scalded. The management of this dump could care less. When I confronted the so-called manager, she became belligerent, and told me she wasn't going to do anything. The owner is too chicken to face an irate customer.
This place has a bad reputation. Check with any reputable business, they can fill you in about their experiences!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends