“Awesome Grilled Cheese sandwich!”
Review of Cheddar Box

Cheddar Box
Ranked #11 of 437 Restaurants in Waco
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Tried the Waco cheese sandwich. WONDERFUL and bread was just right. Fun venue and friendly staff. Nice variety of menu.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Great choice when visiting Magnolia Silos! The bread was nice and crusty for a satisfying crunch with the melted cheese. Enjoyed the mac & cheese very much!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Not many ways to mess up a grilled cheese sandwich, but I was not expecting it to be so tasty. Perfectly grilled bread and perfectly melted cheese. The cheese combinations they put together sounded a little "off" but worked perfectly.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I had this while at Magnolia and the Silos. It was a good grilled cheese sandwhich, but it was not special. I went on a Tuesday around 2pm, and the line was very long. I would probably choose a different food truck next time I visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Having just gotten over a virus, this was too oily for me. I got a combo with smoked Gouda, bacon, and basil with cheddar macaroni & cheese. I could barely touch it-so my friend tried it & told me how awesome it was. I'll just have to trust her because I couldn't eat it.

Been to Cheddar Box? Share your experiences!