“Classic Burger Joint”
Review of Health Camp

Health Camp
Ranked #27 of 454 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This place took me back to when I was a kid. The burger is just classic and the onion rings were great! The vanilla milkshake was the best I've ever had! This place is not fancy but a great burger joint shouldn't be! I'll be back!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We had read about this diner and wanted to give it a try. The service was really not that good staff rude and food average at best..wish we had made a different choice

1  Thank nyc15
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The workers were very friendly and helpful ... They had to explain to us non-Texans what Big Red was ... A fun local fast food place ...

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We used to stop here in the early 70s and before on our way from Dallas to Georgetown where the family had a working ranch. So I couldn’t resist stopping here when I was in the area. Half-way point respite.

The bathroom is smaller than an airplane bathroom and ancient. Limited parking out front on the circle. Step up to get in the front door or order from a window.

Just a few tables for anyone wanting to eat there. But boy are they good burgers. With it you can have fries, tat or tots or onion rings. Take a shake for the road.

Just off the interstate 35. Exit 333A.

1  Thank Jamie-SoloTraveler
Reviewed 6 October 2017

If you are looking for the "OG" vintage burger joint, this is it! Fresh spun milkshakes, thick yummy onion rings and the burgers, classic! Making my mouth water right now! Highly recommended!

Been to Health Camp? Share your experiences!