“Was needing good food!!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #78 of 437 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I havent been to logans in a few years but drove by it and i said lets stop!!
Besides i miss my peanuts!which were very fresh.We were there before
the lunch crowd came.I always judge food places before they get busy,
then you can tell if the food is cooked right.
upon entering we were led to our table of our choice(makes a difference),
the wait staff were very nice,as i was diving into the pnuts,the waiter asked
us if we would like somthing to drink,WELL!! as a nut eater i ordered a
very cold adult beverage.Same as my guest did.
First the basket of hot rolls came,along with butter.
We ordered our salads and then our meats.I had the 6oz. ribeye and my
guest ordered the 8oz.both of them rare.(best way to eatbeef).
the bake potatoes were hot,luv the way they added rock salt not many
places use it.
i really couldnt tell the difference between the two sizes,as they both looked the same
but they were cooked to perfection!!!
the salads were monster type,didnt eat all of mine,
People!!! come early before crowds,and your food will be great!!
Nothing wrong with place that i could find,even restrooms were very clean.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

We love to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We went at about 4:30 on Saturday. The service was slow. I ordered soup but it came with my burger rather than with the salads for the rest of the party. My wife ordered her sirloin medium but it was too rare. They left her veggy skewer to get cold while they took the meat back to finish. Server was not very attentive. Overall very disappointed.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We were here late lunch on a Sunday afternoon. A waiter lost a roll off a plate and it hit my husband foot. It was never picked up. Another waiter came around the same corner and slung ranch dressing all over the end of our booth. The food was good but the service was horrible.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

2:30 Sunday after noon,not crowded at all,but you couldn't be seated at about at any descent table ,because 3/4 of them had dirty dishes left on them.Food was ok,not really that good at all.To top it off ,my wife had soup and they brought her a tea spoon to eat her soup with.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

We are so sorry your experience wasn’t the best, Paul. We appreciate all reviews, as they give us a better understanding of what we are doing correctly, and what we can improve on. If you'd like a member of our team to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Service was good, but the steak was sub-average. Line was about an hour long. Should have hit a BBQ joint instead. Too chainy.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. If you'd like a member of our team to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!