“As usual, good food, clean restaurant”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #73 of 435 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Whenever I'm on the road, I can always rely on Panera Bread. This one didn't disappoint. The portions are ample and the wait staff friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Food was great, but wait was long and tables were scarce because of people using free wi-fi and drinking water or coffee.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and merely desired something to eat that we could take back to our hotel room and we've come to trust the quality of food we receive at Panera. This particular franchise was very clean and had a very nice dining area. Definitely a great place to eat in or carry out.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

So sad when I got all the way home and my half Watermelon feta salad barely came up to the halfway mark in the box. Salad was tasty but wow so much for so little food. You get more salad when you dine in but not always possible for me.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

It is always hard for me to pick two things off the menu. This time, I selected the half Italian sandwich (ham, salami and provolone cheese) on ciabatta bread and the Green Goddess Cob salad with chicken. Service was quick and the food was fresh and delicious. Great place to dine in or drive through.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!