“A Favorite Stop”

Kitok Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 443 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: American, Korean
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Kitok was one of my favorite places to eat while I lived in Waco. I haven't been back in a few years but it is one of those places that is worth the visit and a good place to take visitors.

1  Thank devt95

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Famous for the burgers and oriental fries which are awesome. Today we decided to venture out and try something different.
We had bulgogi, Korean BBQ, and sweet and sour shrimp. Everything was great.
We did the oriental fries as an appetizer.

3  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Over many years this place has remained the same. Small dining area and great food. I am sure they could have remodeled and made the place larger but they have kept their authentic style for many years. Great food. The Oriental fries are superb! The bulgogi is phenomenal and the staff are family.

2  Thank brad s
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Eaten there twice. Should have learned the first time. The interior is crowed, outdated, and dirty. The food is frozen and just heated up. The only thing was the oriental fries, which are just vegetables fried in tempera. Won't go back!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

These dive restaurant has great food. I had a superb hamburger and my wife had shrimp tempura. The Oriental vegetable fries are great. It is certainly a hole in the wall Korean fusion that we would have otherwise driven right past. Our server was very sweet.

Been to Kitok Restaurant? Share your experiences!