“Excellent! ”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #25 of 435 Restaurants in Waco
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

What a great steakhouse. While passing through Waco, my husband and I decided to tryout the "Real Texas steakhouse" and were not disappointed! He enjoyed the NY strip perfectly cooked with a baked potato and Caesar salad! I enjoyed the center cut sirloin with a baked potato and the most delicious brussel sprouts I've ever tasted! This wonderful dinner was accompanied by the perfect margarita and beer bread! Dessert? Heck no, I couldn't even finish my meal, but I'm sure their desserts would be as wonderful as everything else.

I server Scott was still a little on the new side and was having a rough night. There were a few customers making life difficult, but he weathered through it with a smile on his face, remained professional apologizing for a couple small hiccups during the evening.

Overall the evening was great, the food delicious and I wish we had a Saltgrass steakhouse in Az!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This was our first visit to a Saltgrass Steak House and it was a great one. We had an excellent server who took very good care of us. We both ate ribeyes that were so delicious! We finished with carrot cake that is sooo big but it was sooo good. We couldn't finish it. Waiter even got a fresh pot of decaf coffee going for us. It was a super night and we wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

You know what to expect...anytime and everytime. A great, perfectly cooked steak and sides. My daughter requests this place everytime I come to Waco to visit and take her out.
Plus, if your not a Landry's Select Club Member. ..ask about it. I recommend it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting the Waco area and was sick of fast food and Mexican food. Went to this place because of the menu. I had the chicken fried chicken and my wife had the steak kebabs. Both dishes were excellent. The Brussels sprouts as a side were tasty. Our server was excellent. She was just a very friendly and nice person who was a great ambassador for the restaurant and for the town. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

As always, the food was great and service was awesome. Our waiter was very friendly and very attentive.

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!