“Good Sandwiches!”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #31 of 163 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We arrived after a long drive and didn't feel like a full meal. Jason's Deli was a good choice for a sandwich and some soup. Check out the manager's specials of the day.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This location is clean and decent for lunch or a quick dinner. The menu is in desperate need of updating however. It hasn't changed much in 10 years. The ambience is a bit too 50's diner. The food is ok. They have a salad bar which is very old fashioned as it's stocked mostly with what seems to be mixed salads with limited modern fresh ingredients. Needs an overhaul.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This is my first time ever in to the Houston area and was very pleased when I found Jason's Deli. 4 fast healthy food it's one of the better choices I've come across. This location is she died in as opposed to the drive thru in which there isn't one available here. But for a very reasonable price I was able to get a half sandwich full access to their salad bar and a beverage for around 11 bucks, that's well worth paying for a healthy lunch choice

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Had a great salad bar as usual with an ice cream cone to top it off. My daughter has a kids cheese pizza meal and loved it.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I used to come to this location often, but last time I was here, it felt as though I was bothering them. The salad bar is the reason I come here. Having not been here in a while due to lack of friendliness (or even personality), it is a Wednesday night, 7:50pm, 15 customers in the whole restaurant, I think I've seen at least 8 employees on the clock either aimlessly walking around, one at the cash register with a blank stare on his face, when I got to the register to pay for salad bar, "I" had to initiate the conversation by saying "Salad Bar and water". It continued to spiral downward after that.

I get to the salad bar and find both of the salads nearly empty. I scooped out what I wanted, but not before shooting a pic because... In my amazement, there is female wiping down the crumbs. How do you not see those are empty? That's not the end!!! When I make my way down to the other end (where the girl was wiping up crumbs) I get there and the croutons pan is..... EMPTY! Also, there is a sign on the menu that says "Famous Mini Muffins" . Yeah, WHERE???? It is.... As you may have guessed..... EMPTY!!!!

I kept clicking off pix of empty containers. No one greets you here, I have been here now for over 40 minutes and not seen one member of management!!!

There is ZERO direction here. ZERO personality. ZERO feeling of being glad I'm here. 1300 ft away is a Salad Express. Guess where I'm going next time. I suggest you do the same.... Or until they get evening management and rid of the employees who have NO PERSONALITY or ability to notice SEVERAL things on the salad bar are.... EMPTY!!!

OOPS, I stand corrected. A member from management made a brief 2 minute assistance.

I give the food here 4 Stars (when available)
I give service here 1 Star.

So very disappointed. I hope they clean house. This used to be a great location to come to. 2 out of 2 last trips, not so much.