“Average Fast Food”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Whitesboro
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Very busy. Nothing special about the burger and fries but at least the order was correct and fast. Kids loved the ice cream. Great drinks and ice.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Good special on Tuesday hamburgers. Hamburgers don't have enough meat in my opinion and cheeseburgers are all that's offered. Leave off the cheese for no discount, bit of a scam in my opinion. Too much mustard. Drinks are good and not watery.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

my wife and i went to this sonic for a drink and sundae. the carhop brought the items after 15 minute wait i actually thought went to next door diary queen. my wife looked at reciept saw they had charged us 10 cents per sundae for topping. my question is why charge for a topping on a sundae if i had known this we would of order a dish of ice cream . basically young manager makes his own prices and rules. i drive 7 miles to this sonic but from now on ill drive 10 miles in other direction just to avoid the hassle of this stuff

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Typical SONIC. Stooped by before noon for a drink only. I know---it was not a happy hour and I also missed the early morning drink special. Nevertheless we were thirsty and can always count on SONIC to have a decent soft drink. We plan on breaking even today as we will stop again late in the afternoon for the 1/2 price drinks.