“Nice Place”
Review of Asian Gourmet

Asian Gourmet
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Whitesboro
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good food and a lot for the price. Friendly staff and fast service. Needs to be in a better location if wanting to be seen. For locals, we know where they are:)

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We really wanted to try this place. We have been in Sherman twice on a Sunday and I wanted to try this Asian restaurant, but they showed closed on google maps. Maybe we will get there on a Saturday and I will finally get to see if they are as good as the many reviews they have.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I ordered the General Tos Chicken. My sons ordered the Orange Chicken and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Called in the order and it was ready when we arrived--they do have seating: booth or tables for dine in. Large portions. Vegetables were tender but still crisp--not limp and overcooked. Sauces were tasty. Fried rice was awesome. Egg Rolls were ok....oil tasted a little old. Friendly staff. The takeout was enough for another meal the next day. Great value, especially for North Texas!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I'm not a big fan of Asian food, but this place is really good. Fresh, and they always have a sincere smile for you! I've tried many different dishes and they are all good.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Good asian food at very good prices. We take out mostly but casual seating, booth or table, is available if you choose to dine in. Food is good and service is excellent!