“My favorite fast food restaurant!”
Review of Taco Casa

Taco Casa
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Whitesboro
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This particular Taco Casa is the best one I have ever eaten at! You definitely get your money's worth here! They are more expensive than many fast foods, but this place does NOT skimp on anything! So I feel it is a much better choice than the others. And their taco lite is my favorite thing on the menu. Try one, you won't be sorry. My next is the Taco salad Guaranteed 2 meals for me!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

just fast food at a cheap price. really fresh veggies. smiling friendly service in 2 or 3 minutes time.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Came in as a group from visiting the tulips farm, an employee came from running the register to ask us why we were in... we were a group of women in skirts because it was our church group.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Really great sweet tea! Tacos are always good--hard or soft. This chain only has beef--no chicken options.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great service by friendly staff, prices right, food is tasty, located on Hwy 377 for easy entrance and exit, also from Hwy 82. Store is clean every time I go in so I am always happy to return.