“Unique Delicious Batter”
Review of Catfish Haven

Catfish Haven
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Whitesboro
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I usually have the frog legs. Their batter is very unique but awsome. I have to warn folks though, it has a lot of black pepper in it. They also have delicious pies!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Love to have the three piece catfish dinner with Home style sides. The tartar sauce is great and the pies are incredible.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Have been wanting to try this place since I drove by it a couple of weeks ago. We went by at opening on a Saturday for lunch & we're so glad we did. Food & Service were first rate & we'll be back for sure. Both had catfish with Fries & both were super

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We used to love going here. Staff has changed, the place is old and out of date and food taste like it was cooked in old oil. The pies were one of the biggest things we went for. Now they are frozen and not good when thawed out:(
Go up the road about 7 miles North into OK to the Platter if you want real catfish cooked the way it should be. Lived in this area for almost 60 years. I have been going to this place since Jack Hammond owned it and it was called Tator Hill":)
Ok if nothing else is open.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stopped by Catfish Haven for lunch. My brother had the catfish fillet sandwich with a side of red beans and rice (one of his favs). I had a cheeseburger with a side of fried okra. Our waitress made sure my burger was exactly the way I wanted it. The pies looked good but we passed on this visit.