“Great coffee! ”
Review of Sip! on the Square

Sip! on the Square
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wimberley
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, snacks and friendly service! A must on the square! I love the iced coffee, different flavors. My boyfriend loves the pecan flavored coffee.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I don't care which of the people working here make your coffee/cappuccino/espresso, you will be pleased. Great care goes into both coffee and tea--and their teas, especially the cold variety, are great--so stopping here is worth even the scant parking available. I live in town, and love coming here.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The iced Jasmine Tea is fantastic! They also offer several varieties of hot coffee, brewed and ready for pouring. There is a good selection of baked goods, sometimes even breakfast tacos from the Wimberley Cafe. Good to grab and go.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Really friendly guy at the counter. Great macchiato. Good selection of teas. Inside & outside seating. Very nice

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband and I drove out to Wimberley on a whim and decided to grab a cup of Joe since it was a bit frisky out. We walked upon Sip! on the square and were pleasantly surprised! I'm not strong coffee drinker but their Columbian brewed was just the right flavor. I also ordered a scone which I requested to be heated and they did it without hesitation, my husband a chocolate muffin which he felt was good. Overall, the experience was great! Young folks working there but very respectful. I would come here again and recommend.

Thank Rochelle N Kevi... V