“Nice desert stop”

Delta Freeze
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick desert - and
Enjoyed the hot fudge and hot caramel sundaes. Good sundaes and the rest of the menu looked good as well!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

After a successful day of rockhounding my son and I needed ice cream so we stopped here for a shake. The shakes were delicious the service was very nice. My only complaint would be that it took longer than I thought was necessary to make the shakes. Still I'm sure I'll stop here again next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Great food. It offered quite a variety, but we all opted for Hamburgers, BLT's, fries, and onion rings. All were really good, it's an order at the counter and then they bring to the table. Service was good, and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Never had anything else but when I get here I usually get the delta burger and crinkle fries. Pretty good

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Great Little Burger Place to stop at on your way through Hwy 50. Good burgers, shakes, service and air conditioning.