“The Delta Burger is not a run-of-the-mill hamburger”
Review of Delta Freeze

Delta Freeze
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I had lunch at the Delta Freeze and ordered a Delta Burger and a Mocha shake. The Delta burger comes slathered with mushrooms, fresh tomato, lettuce, and a slice of ham in addition to the expected hamburger patty. It is a little messy, but tasty and juicy. The shakes are too thick to use a straw, and the mocha shake had a healthy dose of coffee which some other shakes neglect. A friend had a strawberry shake and was sure the strawberries were fresh, not frozen. We ordered at the counter, paid, and waited for the food to be delivered to our table. Definitely NOT fast food, but also definitely worth waiting for. One caveat -- french fries are skinny and limp, not crispy. Perhaps they need a dose of fry-agra.

1  Thank gabececi

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick desert - and
Enjoyed the hot fudge and hot caramel sundaes. Good sundaes and the rest of the menu looked good as well!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

After a successful day of rockhounding my son and I needed ice cream so we stopped here for a shake. The shakes were delicious the service was very nice. My only complaint would be that it took longer than I thought was necessary to make the shakes. Still I'm sure I'll stop here again next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Great food. It offered quite a variety, but we all opted for Hamburgers, BLT's, fries, and onion rings. All were really good, it's an order at the counter and then they bring to the table. Service was good, and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Never had anything else but when I get here I usually get the delta burger and crinkle fries. Pretty good