“Always good food ”

Add it.
Barbacoa Mexican Grill
Ranked #48 of 154 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here many times. I usually get a burrito and my wife a salad. I’ve never had a bad experience here. This time I was by myself and got, a pork burrito. Good service and flavor.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Ever since they opened their first location at 9th & 9th, I've been in love with this place. I don't know what more there is to say other than that the food is amazing, they're always fast to get everybody through, and I finish the entire bowl, every time. That's not something I can about any other place I've eaten at.

I go to the Draper location at least 1-2 times per week, and never tire of it!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have been going here for the soup for years. It had giant pieces of white corn(hominy) and they add rice and beans to it and cilantro and I add fresh squeezed lime to it also. I get it with no meat. It has just a bit of spicy to it, but it's just right. I also love getting vegetarian burritos here. The staff has been the same for years and they are very friendly.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Cafe Rio seems to have the market cornered on semi-fast food mexican, but for my tastes, Barbacoa is WAY better. Their flavor combinations are more authentic and don't trend toward sweet the way the other places do. This is my go to restaurant when I'm in the area and need a quick, satisfying meal. Service is typically good, but lunch hour rush is a real thing here.

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

Grilled chicken burrito is the Best! Love the medium and hot sauce. Come hungry because the burritos are the size of a football!!!