“Only eat the pizza”
Review of Prospectors Place

Prospectors Place
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Loved the pizza crust. Light and flavorful. They need to top with fresh ingredients to take it to the next level.

Pasta dishes were terrible - one over cooked, one undercooked. Inexcusable as far as I am concerned.

I would absolutely return for the pizza, but nothing else.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

While the price was reasonable, our pizza was on par with fast food, takeout pizza. The restaurant was clean and well decorated.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We paid for pizza and salad bar, the lonely cold pizza on the counter was cold and oily, the 4 slices that is, as for the salad bar, well I guess I would say the salad bar matched the pizza, around a 1/10 mark. The one slice that I actually consumed was completely tasteless, I fuess if I had paid say $2 for the experience I still would have felt short changed. Don't waste your time, just eat a t JB's just along the road around 300 yards, seriously you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We had a blast here, we ordered Piza and Pasta and starters it was crazy we had way to much food we are stupid europeans that where hongry.
The Piza's are great and BIG.
The Pasta is good but a lot
The starters are a meal at it self.

When you are in the area stop and eat here just consider 1 piza will do for 2 :)

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here during our overnight stay prior to visiting Zion National Park. The best part of the visit was the friendly staff and great service. The food was good and the prices were reasonable. We would definitely recommend eating here if you stay in Hurricane.