1,220 results
All reviews best friends animal sanctuary retro motel retro style retro feel grand canyon hard boiled eggs glass of wine continental breakfast great place to stay in town beds were very comfortable southern utah would definitely stay here again each morning road trip fire pit lake powell
Reviewed 16 May 2018

From a phone call to Travis for booking a room to the greeting and service from Ashton at the Quail Park, it all exceeded my expectations and I wound up staying a second night just to enjoy it some more! Definitely recommend any of the Canyons properties as I also enjoyed two of their restaurants while there as well. SEGO is the place for me for sure. Ask for Ashley for the best service and nothing will disappoint you from the menu or drink list.

Room Tip: All rooms have there own personality!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Straight out of the 50s on the outside but inside updated to 2018 with WiFi, TV, & breakfast.
Very clean & comfortable. Bikes available if you have time. Great location to the canyons. My only suggestion would be for brighter light bulbs. Our second visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I loved my stay at Quail Park Lodge! It promotes itself as 'retro-cool' and it definitely lived up to this promise! The outside was quintessential 60s motor lodge but the rooms were completely updated, very comfortable and immaculately clean. Breakfast was homemade granola and croissants that Bette gets up at 3am to make - delicious! Ashton was welcoming and friendly. My room (11) was quiet despite the proximity to the road and had a lovely view of a little garden. It was an easy drive to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and walking distance to several restaurants and a bakery. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: 11 had windows facing a garden, rather than the carpark, definitely recommended.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Travis M, General Manager at Quail Park Lodge - A Canyons Collection Property, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back in Kanab soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Quail Park Lodge was a wonderful place to rest and relax after exploring Zion National Park all day. The lodge was within walking distance to several restaurants and a coffee shop/bakery. The staff were kind and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and consisted of yogurt with homemade granola, fruit, homemade croissants, pastries, juice, and coffee. This cute little lodge exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your very kind review Brittany! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded expectations - we strive to give every guest the best possible experience! Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely little mom and pop motel on the edge of Kanab. Super clean, everything works as expected. Second time there, will stay again! Free bikes to explore the neighborhood. Free breakfast with hard boiled eggs, crossiants, pastry and coffee.

Stayed: April 2018

I'm so happy that you visited us again at the Quail Park Lodge! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back in Kanab soon!