The Flagstone Boutique Inn & Suites
US$159
US$109
Hotels.com
US$169
All reviewsfull kitchenextended staypeekaboo canyonstudio apartmentbreakfast trayparfaitvegetarian restaurantbar stoolsshower waterdaily housekeepingjetted bathtubattached restauranton site restaurantbed was very comfortablespa tubmemorial day weekendbest friends animal sanctuary
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Very reasonable for such a well-appointed full kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom -comfortable and great looking suite - the jacuzzi tub was perfect after four windy and cold days in the beautiful, spectacular Utah Parks - we’d definitely return to this place.

1  Thank TERRY L T
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We came in to Kanab to have prime access to Zion and Page, then to continue on to Moab. We were checked in immediately with the friendliest front desk staff. Our room was SPOTLESS and BEAUTIFUL. The space was thoughtfully arranged and immaculate. The tub in our suite was a jetted bathtub, I don’t know if they all do or not. The restaurant is SUPERB the service is stellar. Stay here. Do yourself the favors we did and indulge.

1  Thank BoardingBettie
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

From the pictures online I thought this place would be right up my alley.

The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly.

Loved that parking was right out my door.

Hated that the king size bed was right up against a wall and I had to climb into bed.

Hated that all 3 blinds (we had an end suite) were not properly fitted and there was gaps that you could see in from the outside. So we draped our jackets over them so no one could see in. Because we were at an end suite the bright lights from the side of the building came into our room all night, so annoying. The kitchen to the restaurant was directly behind our room so we heard noises into the night and at 6 am.

The bathroom was big and shower was the best thing about our room. There is no counter space in the bathroom and the tiny mirror was hung so high I (5”3) had to go on my tippy toes to see what my whole face looked like.Other thing I hated was that was the only mirror in the whole room.

Room was pretty small but it looks like every room is different.

I disinfect as soon as I enter into a hotel room and one thing I noticed was the stove had not been cleaned from previous people. Grease splatter that I wiped away. Really gross.

All in all, utter disappointment.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment I checked in, the customer service was really great. Lucas was very helpful and very easy to talk with. The room was very comfortable and inviting and had everything we needed for our stay. The bed was very comfortable. I especially liked the modern touches but love the old hardwood floors also. The price was very affordable as well. We got there a little after 8:30 PM and the pizza place that is connected was getting ready to close. However they allowed us to go ahead and have a seat and served the four of us without any problem at all. Our server, Heath was so helpful with giving us ideas of things to do in the area that we did not already have on our list. The next morning we had a continental breakfast that was just enough to get us going for a day. The muffins and parfait was very fresh and healthy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I recommend staying at the flagstone boutique in kanab. It is clean, comfortable and quiet. Pets are welcome too. We stayed here for 6 nights while we visited The wave, horseshoe bend, zion, Bryce canyon, and the grand canyon. Central location with easy highway access. Breakfast was included at peekaboo canyon restaurant, they have vegan options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends