“Good service and fun atmosphere”
Review of Stage Coach Grille

Stage Coach Grille
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in La Verkin
Price range: US$3 - US$38
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good place for family of four. Prices are a little higher, but food was great. Great place amongst choices in the La Verkin and Hurricane area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate dinner there Sunday evening. We waited almost a hour for our food which was served lukewarm at best. We did have reservations.
The prices were high. Our waitress was terrible.
Won’t be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I both ordered the hamburger. When the bill came they charged us for the buffalo burgers which were $4 more each. The burger was already over priced and then they tried to charge us more. I asked the server for some sweetener for my tea and he never brought it. I tried several times to get his attention and finally gave up and asked another server. He checked back on us once and then was missing in action for the next 30 minutes. We finally asked another server for our check after waiting 20 minutes. We should have gone to Dairy Queen for the same burger and saved ourselves a lot of money and time! Skip this place on your visit to the area.

George R, Owner at Stage Coach Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We take all comments seriously; especially when a guest is unhappy with us.
Please send me your address and we will send you a gift certificate as a gesture of good will.
You can also call me at 435 767 8989.
George

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The meals consisted of over cooked meats and vegetables with little flavor. A suitable comparison would be with a Golden Corral in quality but at four times the price.

The immediate area simply does not have any quality restaurants at this time. For very good casual dining, there is River Rock Roasting in La Verkin and the Pizza Wagon and Lonnie Boys in Hurricane. Definitely avoid Baristas Restaurant in Hurricane. For more substantial choices in good restaurants, you’ll have to travel to Springdale.

George R, Owner at Stage Coach Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review; I will take it up with the kitchen staff.
Please allow me to send you a gift certificate as a gesture of good will.
You can call me at 435 767 8989

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a super day in Zion, but the highlight of the day was our dinner in the Stage Coach Grill Restaurant.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the steak was brilliantly delicious.