“we come here often because the food is good”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #42 of 150 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Not all Sizzlers are equal, this one is always aiming to please. this one serves the cheese toasted bread and not the rolls, they always have cheap add ons such as $2.79 for chicken malibu. they keep this place very clean.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We enjoyed an evening meal with old friends. The service was very courteous and friendly, especially the servers who took care of us. The food was reasonably priced, top quality and cooked to specifications. As always, they had a good salad bar with a large selection. The cashier was a little slow and a line developed behind us. We expect to go again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I've never complained about a restaurant before they're running a rib special comes with salad bar I didn't want the salad bar I just wanted two ribs so I asked if my wife could have the salad bar the little waitress said no she had to pay 10 extra dollars for a different salad bar I asked what how much are the ribs in without the salad bar she said you have to take the salad bar with the special stupid so we left

1  Thank Bodie L
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Had a coupon for a steak and 2 sides for $7.99 so we gave it a try. My husband and I split the meal. The half of my steak was well done and my husband's side was medium (pink) as had been requested. The steak was a bit chewy and tasted more li like liver to me than steak but the baked potato was really nice hot and tasty. Came with butter and sour cream. Our other side was fried green beans. I didn't get the fried part but they were nicely seasoned. Although not part of the meal the waitress told us to go get some soft serve after the meal and that was tasty as soft serve goes but a bit too sweet for me.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The management of this place gets it that it's customer service that sets this place a step ahead of other similar restaurants. Attentive but not rushed. They seemed extra patient and attentive with seniors and those on the opposite end - families, Our steak was too chewy. The manager and waitress personally came to our table and cheerfully corrected the situation.