“Looks are deceiving ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

If you are an Aggie (or just live in Logan) and haven’t eaten here yet, I highly recommend it!
One of my favorite places to eat in Logan!
I went to USU for 3 year and ate here all the time. Never disappointed.
When I come to visit, I’ll still eat here.
Logan has many great places to eat, so when I visit it’s hard to choose.
Tandoori is always one of the options.

Don’t let the gas station scare you, it’s a great restaurant.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My brother loves this place, so while we were visiting him, we decided to give it a try. I decided to get the chicken tikka masala mild spicy. My brother got his medium. Now, I typically like spicy food, and I can handle the spice, but the medium was too much for me. Also, I didn’t like the taste of the medium spice chicken tikka masala quite as much as the mild. Honestly, go for the mild. My parents got the lunch special, and they enjoyed trying the different kinds of curry. They especially liked the butter chicken. The portions are large, and I only finished about 1/2-2/3 of mine. My only complaint is that it is expensive, but the portion sizes make up for that.

1  Thank Keaton C
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I had never tried Indian food until I went to Tandoori Oven. I'm hooked! Since they have remodeled there's great seating capacity and the food is so good. Owner is friendly and appreciates his customers' business. If you've never tried Indian food before, I recommend doint it at Tandoori Oven.

1  Thank paultrician
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the gas station fool you, this is the BEST Indian food in the state of Utah. And Utah’s best kept secret.
The food is amazing and always fresh, the service is friendly and prompt.

1  Thank HungryTD
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I was heartbroken last year when Tandoori Oven was closed to enlarge and remodel itself -- but the wait was worth it. This is the place in Logan if you already LIKE Indian food: they use sufficient spices to taste authentic (unlike the competition on Main Street). Whenever I visit, the owner always greets me personally.